Saturday, December 13, 2008

Y.O.U. A.R.E. M.Y. C.H.O.I.C.E.

When I tame you,
I claim you,
From the multitudes of masses,
who could have done so too.
When I bind you to me,
I become responsible for,
what is now our common destiny.
When I establish a tie,
between you and me,
To nurture it till I die,
becomes my duty.
When I choose you,
I make a promise that come what may,
I will not lose you.
So when I take a stand,
You must understand,
I am tying our fates together
With a very thin strand.
What makes you unique,
Is my choice in thee.
What makes me strong,
Is your trust in me.
The rest as they say,
Leave it to destiny.
If we have to flow with it,
We will go with it.
And God forbid if we have to fight it,
I am ready as long as You are beside me.
May be that may not be
Wise on our part.
But why should someone else write the end,
When it was my choice from the very start.



(Affected by the collected effects of SRK,The Little Prince & Slum Dog Millionaire.)

2 comments:

jayu said...

Shweta-was moved by these beautiful words.

''I am tying our fates together
With a very thin strand.
What makes you unique,
Is my choice in thee.''-

Bravo,my friend.

Mesmering and poignant.

Love,

Jay

Witness said...

Thx Jay:)