Saturday, June 7, 2008

D.E.C.O.D.E.D.

Saw your move and Felt the tension....
Feelings held up In animated suspension....

Right or wrong,Who will ever get it....
Maybe if I dont act now,I might regret it...

How much do you want to pull...
How far can you go beyond the lines...

I am breaking up right now....
Hoping you see the signs.....

What's that theory of a larger design....
Either you do or you dont walk the line.....

And maybe there is no one to judge...
Why to the moment did you resign....

So whose standards am I holding up to....
When I am all alone with no guardian angel in tow....

Maybe it's time to question the code....
Maybe it's time to ask for a justification.....

And do not define it in terms of ends....
Because I have by passed the"straight to heaven" bend....

So you either rise above your petty rules and talk to me straight....
Or laugh at me while I say good bye to you at your heaven's gate....

You will be the one who will have a happy life...
And I will be the one who had great weekends....

No comments: