Wednesday, January 20, 2010

T.H.E. C.H.A.S.E.

Chasing you.
In circles and triangles.
Through unknown terrains.
Fooling myself and senses,
That you are for me to attain.

Decoding laws.
Oblivious to your flaws.
Blind to my weaknesses.
Over ambitious about my plans.
I dream to believe I can.

And it all comes to a likely end.
You leave me in a daze,
For you have some one else to chase.
Fate wins the race,
The road ends at the bend.

And so life comes to a halt,
For some time.
No one's doing, no one's fault.
And once again I question the truth sublime,
Who the hell is John Galt?



(Inspired by Ayn Rand’s John Galt and chasing.)

6 comments:

zubin said...

LOL!! Amazingly written, and very funny, and who is the lucky one? :D

Witness said...

Zubin, no lucky one..he's out chasing:)

Take a Hike said...

a-b-c-b-c
a-a-b-a-c
a-b-b-b-a
a-b-a-b-c

Kuta Kharisma Rent Car said...

hello!

warm greeting from Bali island


^^!

Aapurb said...

nice one!!!
starting lines r lucid

Trojin said...

That was truly amazing. You have some real talent there, stranger.