Tuesday, June 3, 2008

P.R.I.S.T.I.N.E.

They say you are untouched...
But can that be true?
There must be somebody...
who has seen you through...
They told me you are pristine....
Then why cant I see those signs?
Why are you quivering to declare...
that you can be solely mine...
How can you have remained...
So unaware of the forces around you...
And if this is really the case...
Why invisible ghosts surround you?
Is there really a part of your life...
That is just waiting for me?
Or am I sleepwalking into a paradise....
That you seem to be faking for me?
I want to cut out the noise...
And hear you loud and clear....
Who took you inside them...
Who were dear and not near....
Do you want to come clean now....
I see it as our only chance...
Though like many others around us....
We can spend our lives in a heartless romance....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

speechless!!vv articulate and fine writing if I am to comment and if I have the odacity to...you have places to go girl...