Wednesday, June 18, 2008

C.O.M.E. A.S. Y.O.U. A R.E.


No sheets of pretences...

No walls of defences....

Naked as the touch of a lover's skin....

Revealing as a ray of light in a dark room....

As open as a heart subdued and ruled by grief....

Unabashed to disclose the mundane things you enjoy....

Honest enought to confess your weaknesses and sins.....

Looking at me as if you are looking within....

Punctuate my life with the footnotes of your existence....

And walk into my world like you walk into your room after a night out....

Look into my eyes like you look into a mirror....

And be kind with your faults and scars....

Talk about candies, fantasies, crushes, and fast cars....

I know I am a stranger in the world inside you...

And I really don't mean to intrude.....

So why dont you peel off all the skins of camouflage around you....

And let me know you in the nude.....

(The object and the subject Courtesy: Richa Bhake)





2 comments:

Richa said...

U are the voice to my soul

Chandra Jayant said...

circumlocutory!
I as a simple man, fail!