Tuesday, March 30, 2010

T.H.E. F.O.U.N.T.A.I.N.

Behind the mountain,
Is the fountain,
The fountain of life,
Whose waters I want to drink.
But there’s no easy way,
Through the mountain,
Neither a magic potion,
That can make the mountain shrink.
I am thirsty like stranded in a desert,
And out of all choice,
I can hear the music of water,
Or is it an imaginary voice?
There’s no way but forward,
Cutting through the rocky bed,
And by the time I reach the other side,
Will that fountain stand?
Yet I can’t wait,
For waiting more means I die,
I have to cut harder in the hope,
My fountain is not a lie.
If I cut through all the muck,
And find it soaring high,
I think I will smile as I get under it,
And then maybe cry.
And in case I reach ashore,
To find it was a lie,
I guess I will still love my fountain,
Because for all it was or was not-it at least made me try.



(Inspired by- http://vimeo.com/1711302)

13 comments:

Feeling Just Right said...

Ah! That was so beautiful. May God bless all of your efforts. Your trying will seek all you're dreaming/hearing/thinking of.

God bless :)

Witness said...

Thanks for the wishes FJR:)

Lloyd said...

What an uplifting poem to start my day with. God bless, Lloyd

Witness said...

Thx Lloyd:)glad you could connect.

zubin said...

I have run out of adjectives :(. I just wish I cud find some fountain :)

Witness said...

Aah Zubin:)u humble me:)we both will find the fountain!

Rafael said...

Beautifull!! A love fountain is all I need!

Witness said...

Thx Rafael.to each his own:)

heartless said...

wow~ that was really good,i wish fountains really where reel in my life.

tinymiyo said...

simply beautiful
http://tinymiyo.blogspot.com

Witness said...

Heartless, thx:)u never know:)

Witness said...

Thx tinymiyo:)

Anonymous said...

Gucci
Replica GUCCI SHOES
Replica GUCCI handbags
wholesale gucci shoes
cheap Gucci shoes
cheap Gucci handbags
discount gucci shoes
Gucci shop
Gucci bags
Gucci shoes
Gucci ON sale
Gucci Belts
Gucci small accessories
Gucci hats & scarves
Gucci wallets
Gucci Handbags
women Gucci shoes
Men Gucci shoes
Gucci
Replica GUCCI SHOES
Replica GUCCI handbags
wholesale gucci shoes
cheap Gucci shoes
cheap Gucci handbags
discount gucci shoes
Gucci shop
Gucci bags
Gucci shoes
Gucci ON sale
Gucci Belts
Gucci small accessories
Gucci hats & scarves
Gucci wallets
Gucci Handbags
women Gucci shoes
Men Gucci shoes