Thursday, June 26, 2008

W.H.E.N. I. M.I.S.S. T.H.E.E.




It’s not in my darkest hour…


Or not when things turn sour…


That I miss thee…..


It’s after I have pushed myself through the dark…


And I am singing like a lark…


It’s when I have braved the falls...


And I am standing at a peak tall…


When the first drops of sweet rain…


After a severe draught fall…


When I want to feel human…


And people feel so small….


When I want to shout out my heart loud…


In the middle of a crowd….


When I hear a beautiful symphony…


When I have a warm cup of tea…


When I drink lovely whiskey…


When I am feeling truly free….


When I am laughing hysterically….


When I am singing joyfully….


When I am dancing freely….


When I am loving truly…..


When I am walking dreamily…


When I am looking at the mountains…


When I am drinking the sea….


When I can see what they can’t…


And I know only you would see….


When I am at the top of the world alone….


And they are all below me….


It's in my glee, in my glee, in my glee,


That I miss thee, I miss thee, I miss thee.






(Image Courtesy: Richa Bhake)

No comments: