Monday, May 19, 2008

D.O. Y.O.U. H.E.A.R. T.H.E. M.U.S.I.C?


Fluttering of the roving eye..
Looking hopefully to the sky...
For a moment I close my eyes..
And I felt the time fly...
The sun of desire...
Scorching dormant fires...
Not a drop of relief...
I dig deep into my grief...
Do the stacks of nostalgia...
House the music I want to hear...
Running into the caves of memory...
Some emotions become clear...
And there in that corner...
I find you hiding..
I find you smiling...
You said you were always here...
Waiting for me to get there...
And I hold you in my arms...
And that's when I hear it loud and clear....
Thunder tearing apart the blue stretches up there....
And then the rains came again....
And then the rains came again....
And we were never the same again..
When the rains came again....

No comments: